A cookie is a small data file that is transferred to your device (e.g. your phone or your computer). For example, a cookie could allow us to recognize your browser, while another could store your preferences.
We use the following Cookies:
- Strictly necessary Cookies. These are Cookies that are required for the operation of the Website.
- Analytical/performance Cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of Users and to see how Users move around the Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the Website works. We use Google Analytics which is a web analytics tool that helps us understand how Users engage with the Website. This information is used to compile reports and to help us improve Evadav Website. The reports disclose Website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit Evadav Website.
- Functionality Cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to the Website. This enables us to personalize Evadav content for Users (for example, User’s choice of language).
- Advertising Cookies. These cookies help us to make the ads more attractive to users and more effective for publishers and advertisers. These files collect information about a users’ browsing habits and used to make advertising more relevant to the user, improve reporting of campaign, increase the effectiveness of campaigns, avoid showing ads user has already seen and helps to customize ads on our service.
We use these technologies for a number of purposes, such as:
- To enable you to use and access the Evadav Services.
- To enable, facilitate and streamline the functioning of and your access to the Evadav Services.
- To better understand how you navigate through and interact with the Evadav Services and to improve the Evadav platform.
- To monitor and analyze the performance, operation, and effectiveness of the Evadav Services.
- For fraud detection and prevention, and investigations.
- For purposes of our own customer support, analytics, research, product development, and regulatory compliance.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies by visiting the Help portion of your browser’s toolbar. If you do not agree to the use of these cookies please disable them by following the instructions for your browser. Please note that some of the services will not function so well if cookies are disabled.
Where the organization setting the cookie provides an automated disabling tool in respect of its cookie(s) we list the name of that organization, the category of cookies it sets together with a link to its automated disabling tool. In all other cases, we list the names of the cookies themselves and their source at the date of this Cookies policy so that you can easily identify and disable them if you want through your browser controls.
Some browsers make is possible for you to signal that you do not want your internet browsing activity to be tracked. Disabling tracking may interfere with your use of the Website and the services provided on the Website.
After your initial visit to the Website we may change the cookies we use. This cookies policy will always allow you to know who is placing cookies, for what purpose and give you the means to disable them so you should check it from time to time.
Third Parties Cookies
Please note that this cookies policy does not apply to, and we are not responsible for, the privacy practices of third party websites which may be linked to this Website. These cookies are likely to be analytical/performance cookies or advertising cookies.
Changes to this Cookies Policy